TURN OFF THE GAS DIGESTIVE ENZYME COMPLEX - For Active Baby Boomers!
Digestive enzymes play a key role in maintaining a healthy diet.
You can find them in the saliva down to the cells on the surface of your intestines.
The body uses enzymes to help break down food into digestible food particles and then eventually as nutrients which go into the bloodstream.
Because a human diet is diverse, the body uses different enzymes to target different nutrients much like a carpenter uses specific sets of tools for various tasks:
Amylase breaks down carbs and starches
Protease process proteins
Lipase works on fats
If the body lacks a set of enzymes, many issues start to manifest.
For example, protease deficiency could lead to allergic reactions and various digestive problems like constipation, gas, or bloating.
Lipase deficiency leads to issues in the pancreas, liver, and spleen.
Low levels of amylase may cause loss of appetite, fever, and severe abdominal pain.
On the other hand, maintaining a healthy level of digestive enzymes provide wonderful benefits such as:
Sharper mental performance and consistent physical energy due to better digestion and nutrient absorption
Healthier inflammation response
Enhanced immune system due to a healthy number of “good” bacteria
Reduce gas, bloating, and constipation
Q. Why do I need to take this?
A. If you wish to keep your liver in tip top shape, this formula is for you. It contains 6 of the most studied ingredients known to support liver health. Taking this supplement regularly may help strengthen your liver, boost your metabolism, improve your mood, while making you look and feel young.
Q. Are these chewables?
A. No. You’re supposed to swallow it with water.
Q. Does this have unnecessary fillers?
A. Not at all. Instead, all ingredients are sourced naturally for your safety and well-being.
Q. Is this product shelf stable?
A. Yes. You don’t need to refrigerate it. Just store it at room temperature.
Q. Does this help with weight loss or getting rid of belly fat?
A. Digestive enzymes help keep your appetite, cravings, and digestion in check which result in healthier food choices and eating habits. Adding a balanced diet and a regular exercise to this supplement will do wonders to your weight.
Q. Who would be the ideal customer for a product like this?
A. Anyone who wants to improve their digestion, have a healthy appetite, increase their energy, and need a natural, long-term relief to chronic digestive problems.
Q. Is there anything unique about this product that makes it stand out from competitors?
A. It contains over 15+ essential enzymes which makes it a one-stop shop for optimal digestive health. We selected each enzyme to satisfy the needs of people over 50 looking to maintain a healthy gut, better energy, strong immune system, and a sharp mental capacity.
Q. Where is this made?
A. All ingredients are ethically sourced and developed in the U.S.A. at an FDA-certified facility to ensure your safety.
Suggested Use: As dietary supplement adults take one (1) capsule one to two (1-2) times at the beginning of each meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed six (6)capsules daily.
Aspergillopepsin - It aids in the digestion (break down) of food into particles that are small enough to be taken into our circulation from the gut (absorbed).
- Alpha Galactosidase - A digestive enzyme that breaks down the carbohydrates in beans into simpler sugars to make them easier to digest. It helps reduce gas and bloating caused by eating beans and cruciferous vegetables (like broccoli and cabbage).
- Pectinase - helps provide the energy needed for the proper function of the colon.
- Peptidase - Helps break down proteins into smaller components called amino acids.
- Protease 1 - Helps break down food for energy, and is found in certain foods and supplements. It can improve digestion, decrease inflammation and ease arthritis pain.
- Protease 2 - Plays a number of other roles in essential processes, such as blood clotting, cell division, recycling of protein, and immune support.
- Amylase - helps break down carbs so that they are easily absorbed by the body.
- Lipase - plays a crucial role in lipid transport. It is an enzyme the body uses to break down fats in food so they can be absorbed in the intestines.
- Cellulase - Keep under control sugar blood levels, by converting cellulose into beta-glucose. It preserves an optimal cholesterol level and can also lower cholesterol.
- Glucoamylase - Helps in irritable bowel syndrome, digestive upset & gastrointestinal issues, helps fast aiding of the digestive organs, and also can help in reducing food allergies.
- Invertase - Acts as an immune booster, as an antioxidant, an antiseptic, and helpful for bone cancer or stomach cancer patients in some cases.
- Beta-Glutacanase - Source of soluble fiber, and can reduce high cholesterol and improve skin conditions such as eczema, bedsores, wounds, and radiation therapy burns.
- Xylanase - An enzyme that breaks down certain types of plant fibers and plays a role in digestion.
- Phytase - An enzyme that increases the digestibility of phytate phosphorus, which improves the overall availability of dietary phosphorus.
- Helicellulase - Widely used in supplements as a digestion aid. When combined with other digestion enzymes, it can treat a wide variety of stomach discomforts such as gas, bloating, and nausea.
- Lactase - Breaks down the lactose in food so your body can absorb it.
Bromelain - A dietary supplement that helps for reducing pain and swelling, especially of the nose and sinuses, gums, and other body parts after surgery or injury.
- Papain - Popular in reducing pain, inflammation
Maltodextrin - a white, starchy powder that manufacturers add into many foods to improve their flavor, thickness, or shelf life.
Vegetable Capsule (hypromellose, water) - kind of capsule that is suitable to use with individuals with allergic or health-conscious problems.
Medium Chain Triglycerides - a dietary supplement and usually used along with medications for treating food absorption disorders including diarrhea, steatorrhea, and liver disease.
Caution: Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18 years of age, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a health care professional before using this or any dietary supplement., and swelling. It has also been used to improve digestion and to treat infections, diarrhea, and allergies.
✝These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent any disease.
Click to view Certificate of Analysis (COA)